We don’t care about backups until we need them. But by then it’s too late.
Less than 10% of businesses back up their data every day and less than 50% bother to do it at all. Only 6% of those that lose their data survive.
Your files are precious – think of them as your kids. How would you treat them?
Choosing the wrong provider is like sending them to a shoddy childcare facility.
Our guarantee: 0% data loss.
We give your data the same care and protection you’d give your kids.
- Daily backups mean your data is the latest and greatest (we save every other version too).
- We backup obvious and not so obvious data. Documents, media, browser and application settings are all saved. We save images of your hard drive and even your operating system so you’ll never have to worry about finding the license for that random program you paid for.
- We use AES-256 encryption and a security key that you control. No one gets access to your files unless you explicitly give it to them.
- Sync files between teams of 2 – 100 people. “What version do you have?” Everyone has access to the same files. Update once, update everywhere.
- Keep files up to date with multi-way synch.
- Access files from any browser or internet enabled device.
- Protect everything for a fixed price. No hassles, no surprises.
You may be overpaying for IT support if:
You need Cloud Computing if:
Cloud Computing Basics